Mesmerising

I joined dad for a 'crack of dawn' walk round Golden Acre Park yesterday. My brother and I got dad a media centre computer for his 60th birthday. It connects into his TV and enables him to browse the internet, view photos, and play music. He’s got it up and running and gave me a demo. We listened to a little Bob Marley with Milkdrop visualisations running on the telly. Mesmerising.

Afterwards I dropped him and his partner in Millennium Square to pick up Classical Fantasia tickets. While they queued I drove across to Costco, to try out my newly minted membership card. Most of the food comes in family sized containers so I stuck to the non-food items. Costco was great fun, fortunately I was saved from bankruptcy by a call from the folks who were ready to be collected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why, oh why, am I puffed up like a balloon after my operation?

A confusing smorgasbord of antipathies

Brimming with possibility