Blink of an eye

Given it is a Bank Holiday weekend and the Leeds Festival is on I took the decision today to stay home and avoid the traffic carnage.

Instead I took a look at my genealogy stuff, which as per usual soaked up my entire day in the blink of an eye. Today’s project was to strip all references to living individuals, and produce a version that could be published on the internet without putting the whole family at risk of identity theft.

Along the way I tweaked the code that produces the website. Every time I take a little dig into the code I end up scratching my head and cussing. I’m not a born programmer, I’m more of cut and paste merchant, so when I have to do something new it takes a long long ole time to get it right. When I do eventually get there I can't help grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Anyhow, the end result is here.

Purrr…

At this time of year many folks land on this page looking for a Cheshire Cat pumpkin pattern. Checkout the Zombie Pumpkin website links below, and my Pumpkin page for inspiration! 

Zombie Pumpkins!

Comments

  1. im doing a jack-o-lantern of this.... :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you make the green glowing eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image above isn't a carved pumpkin, but you could carve it. You'd have to just take the skin off the pumpkin rather than carving all the way through. You could light the pumpkin with white LED fairy lights - and for the green eyes you could create colour filters to go over some of the LEDs/ I've used the coloured transparent plastic from sweetie/candy wrappers before. Alternatively glass paint from a craft shop also works.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A confusing smorgasbord of antipathies

Why, oh why, am I puffed up like a balloon after my operation?

Brimming with possibility