Twitching periodically

In the last few hours a dragging pain has been growing in my elbow, and more recently my shoulder and neck. A muscle is twitching periodically just below my collar bone, and my middle fingers are tingling. I've a bad suspicion that a nerve has become irritated, and I wonder whether the recent change in lymphedema sleeves has something to do with it.

I have some Diclofenac at my digs which might help, but past experience of nerve pain doesn't leave me optimistic.

I have to complete 24 weeks of service before I become entitled to paid sick leave, and I have 10 weeks still to go, so I'm hoping I can nip whatever this is in the bud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A confusing smorgasbord of antipathies

Why, oh why, am I puffed up like a balloon after my operation?

Brimming with possibility