Approaching days

I think I'm adapting to the full days back at work and the commute. This week I've felt considerably less tired, and much more emotionally robust. The sensation of gulping for air, choking and drowning has retreated. Fingers crossed because I know that even a modest setback can put me right back into turmoil.

I'm looking forward now to my approaching days in Leeds. Clean air, time in the garden, seeing my family, progressing some projects.

I feel more inspired towards eating healthily and getting some exercise. I'm much more positive and optimistic than I've felt in a long time. Serene also.

I think I remember this - it is called happiness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A confusing smorgasbord of antipathies

Why, oh why, am I puffed up like a balloon after my operation?

Brimming with possibility