Sun drenched

A weekend of domesticity; visiting the folks, cutting the grass, and swabbing the deck. Perhaps I've gotten obsessed by this particular phrase, but to be fair I did spend a couple of hours today cleaning the decking with a pressure washer - if that doesn't count as swabbing the deck - what does?

Not an April Shower to be seen this weekend, just blue skies and summer temperatures. Down under they're heading for winter, and I have just posted a wee parcel to some Aussie friends to keep them warm in the coming months. I'm really happy at how this lapghan turned out, considering it is my first major crochet project:








I created this DAZY pattern in honour of DAve & suZY, my sun drenched Aussie friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why, oh why, am I puffed up like a balloon after my operation?

A confusing smorgasbord of antipathies

Brimming with possibility