Strangest feeling

I'm back at Wagamama on Bankend. Lovely window seat. Watching the smokers stood a foot away on the other side of the glass I have the strangest feeling that I'm breathing in their smoke. Is this passive smoking by proxy? Will I go on to develop emphysema courtesy of the placebo effect?

It's been a difficult day. I slept well last night with normal dreams, but 'The Dream' from Sunday night is still present in my thoughts. I've realised that it was probably triggered because I'm due to see my consultant, so I called his secretary and made the necessary appointments. Next Tuesday I'll have a mammogram, ultrasound and blood tests. The following Monday I'll see the consultant. I suppose I won't feel properly settled until it's all done. How tedious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A confusing smorgasbord of antipathies

Why, oh why, am I puffed up like a balloon after my operation?

Brimming with possibility